|Aviva in the season 1 episode Stuck on Sharks|
|Hair color||Dark Brown|
|Eye color||Green (with a grayish tinge)|
|Voiced by||Athena Karkanis|
|First appearance||“Mom of a Croc”|
Aviva is a young woman of average height; she has bushy dark brown hair that she always ties back in a ponytail, green eyes (with a slight grayish tinge), and tan skin. She usually wears a purple shirt and a yellow jacket with a blue stripe running down both of the sleeves, blue jeans held by a black belt with a bolt on it, worn crookedly around her waist, and purple and white converse shoes. In Octopus Wildkratticus, while searching for the Creature Power Suits, she wore a violet wetsuit. Her beach outfit was a yellow tank shirt, blue jean shorts, bracelet, necklace, and yellow sandals with blue straps. Her signature color is violet/purple.
Aviva is a strong leader and an active member of the crew. However, she can take competitions a little too seriously, and despite being tomboyishly beautiful, she can be stubborn, sassy, and arrogant, possibly due to her intelligence, but she does care about the well being of her crew and the animals they encounter, and she does not value her inventions over her crew-mates. Although often hard at work, she can sometimes be lazy and feel unmotivated.
Aviva has professional bio-mechanical engineering skills; seeing as she was the original creator of the Creature Power Suits, and builds all of the team's nature-inspired inventions. She is also good at computers (seeing as she was able to hack into Zach's computer system), and can pilot the Tortuga when necessary. She does some field work. She can speak Spanish (due to her family roots) and is very good at badminton, though she usually destroys the plastic birdies.
- Aviva can not dance very well, however her stage fright is diminished after the Birds of a Feather adventure.
- Aviva went to science camp with Zach and has been rivals with him since.
- Her favorite thing in nature is male bird courtship-displays.
- She does not speak with a Spanish accent. English is her more fluent language, though she claims that Spanish is her second language.
- Her great-great-grandmother Elvira's last name is Corcovado.
- Her last name is agreed to be Corcovado, as was her great-grandmother's, but it is unknown if Elvira is Aviva's paternal or maternal great-grandmother.
- Later in season 2 and season 3 onward, Aviva uses a Creature Power Suit of her own in some cases. Her Creature Power Suit is rarely used however.
- Some of Aviva's inventions, such as the Tortuga computer or the passcode system in the Creature Power Discs use her voice.
- Her favorite lemurs are mouse lemurs and ringtails.
- Aviva will, on some occasions, hug either Chris, Koki, or Jimmy when she's happy.
- In Panda Power Up, she has a stuffed panda named Stuffo.
- Almost all of the Wild Kratts' machinery and gadgets in the Tortuga were invented by Aviva. All primary members of the Wild Kratts team have a creature-pod that is their signature color. When they activate a Creature Power Suit, the color of the suit (despite the natural color of that animal) is that person's signature color. Aviva's creature-pod and creature is a dark pink or violet-purple. She created the Cheetah Racer with the cheetah's spots pattern and a racing suit to go with it.
- Aviva designed and built the Creature Power Suits, claiming it took her nearly a year to develop the prototypes. She also invents new ad-on's for the suits in hopes of improving there performance, such as the Ring Chip she builds in season three.
- Her extendo Robot Arm has been damaged quite a few times during its use. In season three, a Florida Panther swiped at it, causing it to malfunction. It was also trampled by a herd of stampeding bison.
- By late season two, Aviva was revealed to have built an additional Creature Power Suit, apparently after borrowing Chris's Power Zuit in the episode Birds of a Feather. She first uses her creature power suit to activate Groundhog Powers, and later in season three to active Praying Mantis Powers. Her power suit color is violet purple.
"I'll never doubt a platypus again."
-Aviva from Platypus Cafe
"Ooh, I want a string of mummified parasites!"
-Aviva in Mystery of the Weird Looking Walrus
"Famous last words!"
-Aviva to Chris, in Octopus Wildkratticus
"You did remember!"
-Aviva in Quillber's Birthday Present
|«V - H - E»||Human characters in Wild Kratts|
|List • Category|