- "List of Wild Kratts characters" redirects here. For the animal character list, see List of animal characters in Wild Kratts.
Wild Kratts is a Canadian-American children's television series created by the Kratt brothers, Chris Kratt and Martin Kratt. The series' human characters include the Wild Kratts crew, the recurring villains, the Wild Kratts kids, and a handful of minor characters.
The show's main characters are the five members of the Wild Kratts crew (also known as the Wild Kratts), who include the show's two protagonists, Chris Kratt (Chris Kratt) and Martin Kratt (Martin Kratt). The other three are Aviva Corcovado (Athena Karkanis), an inventor, Koki (Heather Bambrick), a computer expert and mechanic, and Jimmy Z (Jonathan Malen), a pilot and assistant. The Wild Kratts often come face to face with the show's six recurring villains, who include rival inventor Zach Varmitech (Zachary Bennett), fashion designer Donita Donata (Eva Almos) and her henchman, Dabio (Cory Doran), Chef Gourmand (Zachary Bennett), and developer Paisley Paver (Julie Lemieux) and her henchman, Rex (Cory Doran). Often the Wild Kratts seek the help of children called "Wild Kratts kids," who help the Wild Kratts from their homes however they can.
Chris Kratt, voiced by Chris Kratt, is one of the two Kratt brothers, who are the protagonists of Wild Kratts. Characterized by the color green, Chris is the more methodical of the two and likes to take his time to think of a plan before taking action. Chris is an experienced climber.
Martin Kratt, voiced by Martin Kratt, is one of the two Kratt brothers, who are the protagonists of Wild Kratts. Characterized by the color blue, Martin is more of the jokester of the two and is rushing, impulsive, emotional, and disorganized, but knows when to be serious. In contrast to his brother's climbing skills, Martin is an experienced swimmer.
Aviva Corcovado, voiced by Athena Karkanis, is an Hispanic woman and second in command to Chris and Martin. She is an inventor who designs all the equipment the Wild Kratts use, which are usually nature inspired. Aviva is often overconfident in her abilities and is very competitive, but she is overall very cooperative with her teammates.
Koki, voiced by Heather Bambrick, is an African woman who manages the communication system of the Wild Kratts' mobile headquarters, the Tortuga, keeping in touch with Chris and Martin throughout their missions and researching animals for them. She also receives messages from other people who want to communicate with the Wild Kratts, and intercepts messages sent by others, usually the villains. Koki has a very sassy personality and is not afraid to speak what is on her mind.
Jimmy Z, voiced by Jonathan Malen, is a Caucasian man whose main job is piloting the Tortuga. His other jobs are teleporting items to the Kratt brothers with his videogame controller, an item he is extremely attached to, and helping Aviva with her inventions by acting as a test subject. He is not as knowledgeable about animals as the rest of the Wild Kratts crew and is often unsure of their characteristics and abilities, so he asks the rest of the Wild Kratts crew to clarify for him. Jimmy is easily freaked out and often feels anxious when he and his teammates end up in a risky situation.
Zach Varmitech, voiced by Zachary Bennett, is a recurring villain. He is an Chinese inventor who has a rivalry with Aviva and the Kratt brothers. Zach often attempts to steal the Wild Kratts' technology and to turn animals into robots. Zach is smug and egotistic, claiming to be "greater" and "better" than than Aviva at inventing and priding himself at any given opportunity. He is also the source of many of the show's gags, the most prominent of which involves him referring to the Wild Kratts as the "Wild Ratts," with the Wild Kratts usually correcting him.
Donita Donata, voiced by Eva Almos, is a recurring villain. She is a Dutch fashion designer who is always setting trends. After using a paralyzing beam to freeze animals alive, she either uses or sells the animals as jewelry or clothing or enters them into fashion shows. She is impatient, easily angered, and easily gets frustrated, especially around her henchman, Dabio.
Dabio, voiced by Cory Doran, is a recurring villain. He is Donita Donata's henchman, doing whatever she tells him to do. He is exceedingly incompetent, failing in even the simplest of tasks. He is also unintelligent, and due to it, he is extremely patient, cheerful, and childlike, even under Donita's dictating ways.
Gourmand, voiced by Zachary Bennett, is a recurring villain. He is an Italian chef who uses wild animals as ingredients in his dishes. He uses his skills in the wild, an array of kitchen utensils, and his abnormally large nose to seek out and capture animals. Although the type of animal varies, he prefers those that he deems "rare" or "endangered." Gourmand is clever and cunning, and has a strong yet dark sense of humor; he enjoys it when the Wild Kratts suffer through the situations he brings them into.
Paisley Paver, voiced by Julie Lemieux, is a recurring villain. She is a developer and Norwegian businesswoman who conceives construction projects on pristine environments. She relies on her henchman, Rex, to run her fleet of paving machines.
Wild Kratts kids
Other minor characters
Great Great Granddaddy Gourmand
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 "Mom of a Croc." Wild Kratts.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Bernstein, Abbie. (January 21, 2013). "Exclusive Interview: WILD KRATTS hosts Martin and Chris Kratt go animal." Assignment X. Midnight Productions, Inc.. Retrieved February 11, 2018.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 "Under Frozen Pond." Wild Kratts.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 "Spirit Bear." Wild Kratts.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 "Mystery of the Squirmy Wormy." Wild Kratts.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 "Box Turtled In!." Wild Kratts.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 "Attack of the Tree Eating Aliens." Wild Kratts.
- ↑ "Snowy Owl Invasion." Wild Kratts.
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 Wild Kratts Alaska: Hero's Journey
- ↑ "Polar Bears Don't Dance." Wild Kratts.
- ↑ "The Mystery of the Two Horned Narwhal." Wild Kratts.
- ↑ "Tazzy Chris." Wild Kratts.
- ↑ "Walk on the Wetside." Wild Kratts.
- ↑ "Animals Who Live to Be 100 Years Old." Wild Kratts.
- ↑ "The Blue and the Gray." Wild Kratts.
- ↑ "Gila Monster Under My House." Wild Kratts.
- ↑ "Golden Bamboo Lemur." Wild Kratts.
- ↑ "A Creature Christmas - Part 1." Wild Kratts.
- ↑ "Pangolin Rescue." Wild Kratts.
- ↑ "The Dhole Duplicator." Wild Kratts.
- ↑ "Fossa-Palooza." Wild Kratts.
- ↑ "Praying Mantis." Wild Kratts.
- ↑ "Back in Creature Time: Day of the Dodo." Wild Kratts.
- ↑ 24.0 24.1 "Back in Creature Time: Tasmanian Tiger." Wild Kratts.
- ↑ 25.0 25.1 "Golden Snub Nosed Monkey Man." Wild Kratts.
|«V - H - E»||Human characters in Wild Kratts|
|List • Category|