"The Last Largest Lobster" is the first episode of the fourth season of Wild Kratts to air, originally airing alongside "Stars of the Tides" on PBS Kids on July 29, 2015. Overall, it is the 101st episode of the series.
When a seagull drops one of the Kratts creature powers discs into the ocean, the Kratt bros dive to retrieve a it and they encounter an enormous lobster. Gourmand spy's on them and decides to make a classic lobster dish with what Chris thinks is the last largest lobster.
- American Lobster
- Hermit Crab
- Great White Shark
Used Creature Powers
Key Facts and Creature Moments
- Large 10 Ibs Lobsters are nearly extinct because of over-harvesting.
- Some believe that lobsters in unframed areas can reach as much as 120 years in age.
- Lobster-mania is a condition where chiefs go crazy over big Lobsters. The withdrawal symptoms involve crying a lot.
- Third time that Chris is an adult animal while Martin is an adolescent animal.
- Only this time Martin is platonic-size and can't be seen or heard.